Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back on stage

Aha! I think again I wrote "next week" ...
What a joke, I had fa much more to do !

The knowledge representation system was not enough, I had to refactor it strong ... I waited some month until I had the ideas clear and the courage to do it ... and here it is done.

I begun by the other side though - so some of the old features are "not implemented yet" - like for instance the addition of numbers !
So, now, it just "knows" stuffs. A lot of algorithms are already tryable - the ones that have a finite sets of objects.
For instance, the "brother" (prolog helo world) was the first one implemented :
"given a familly tree as a list of pairs (parent, child), given that are brothers the ones who have the same parents, who is the brother of John ?"

I finished the recursion problems (indeed, I fixed some little bugs, the recursion problem is "solved" by itself in this representation)

Now, the problem is different : I just have to add the ability to add numbers for the language to become complete enough.

I moved a lot these times and I'll do again this next month, but it doesn't avoid me to move forward quickly with NUL. I really hope the remaining will come within the month.
I try to rest a bit now (I spent some week just programming), comment what I did, make tests, and hope to find all the mistakes I have in the present code.

Of course, all these are available in the sandBox and the wiki is really renewed - only the old pages (older than 1 month) can be really - I mean really! - out of date

No comments:

Post a Comment