Thursday, October 29, 2009

Language reached point

I had a bug hunt yesterday late night; I got out of the run with the heart beating strong !
And for the cause : It closes mostly the "language" part duties.

I had fun these days cleaning, documenting, spending days just to verify there is no useless variables declared and such.
Now, all the "static language" features are running and it is documented why.

The "zebra" test is still running : even if it works, it still needs some hours though.

I now got greatly involved in the "data" part : accessing the web-page content, some external XML, some databases, ... The structure gets kind of kicking.

Lately, I will still have to implements more computational stuffs like NUL assertions (that produce an error/exception instead of simply failing), some debugging tools (the one for now are used to debug the javascript NUL program, not the NUL programs), ordering, the "distinct" concept and much more.

Now; I'll mostly take time to access data and make an environement to test NUL programs out of the nulDbg.html ...

No comments:

Post a Comment